For many of us who love to attend our favorite annual black tie events each year, the last year and a half has been filled with longing. What we would do for a chance to get all dressed up, see our favorite people, and get treated to an amazing meal and entertainment. The reality of the situation we are in today tells us that it might be a while before we get back to black tie events as we know and love them.
That being said, our event planners at Toast of the Town have put their heads together and are getting inventive to deliver something new and fresh that still scratches the itch. They have used this unique opportunity to rethink events that will deliver bigger and better entertainment, food, wine, and while sprinkling in interactive elements that allow for the socialization of guests to interact with each other.
Maybe this year you can afford a celebrity host? With so many events being canceled access to celebrities and top entertainment is at an all time high and nothing brings in attendees like a big name.
Getting pushback about people missing out on the fancy dinner for the ticket price? Why let them miss out? With delivered catering you have the flexibility to use your favorite caterers instead of just being tethered to the venue menu and can make it more impressive than ever.
Concerned your VIP’s will miss their reception cocktails and socialization? Create a virtual reception space where people can socialize in small groups via video chat while offering the option to pre-select wine flights or cocktail hospitality boxes, can be creative ways for attendees to choose their own adventure in this virtual space.
What does it all look like?
- Receive your custom hospitality box days ahead, get excited!
- Get dressed up from the waist up!
- Sign on through the event website
- Open your box together as a group with your event buddies and enjoy a wine tasting lead by a Napa Valley Sommelier
- Kick off the live event with a celebrity host
- Hear about the mission, hear about the organization, then give back to the cause
- See an intimate interview with the entertainers
- Watch an amazing performance!
- Hot tip! Have the VIP tickets include cameos (short personalized videos) for all the attendees from the host or entertainers post-event.
It looks like a blast!
For more ideas, check us out on pinterest HERE.