This season you may find yourself searching for a special way to treat your family, friends, employees, or guests to something timeless? Consider a horse-drawn holiday experience. We see it in all the classic Christmas movies we love, and the reality of doing it in person does not disappoint!
Creating something unique for your family/friends or employee team can be such a treat! What might that look like? Let us indulge you with a few quick ideas.
- With your holiday invitation send your guests a holiday hospitality gift box with custom branded blankets, insulated mugs, scarves, Santa hats or branded beanies and mittens
- For family and friends make blankets with fun photos printed on them
- Arrange group shuttles to and from the Alaska Horse Adventures in Palmer, Alaska
- Create a holiday playlist to play in the shuttle as everyone embarks on their journey
- Great guests with a warm beverage stand
- Hire a photographer to take photos of groups in the sleigh as they get ready for their ride
- Have the photos printed and ready to hand out when your guests arrive back from their ride
- Creating a warming station with fire pits or a heated tent offering warm food and drink for people to hang out in after they are done to socialize before they head back
- Give your guests sweet holiday treats to take with them for the shuttle ride back
Tip: As always, when creating a way to gift, we encourage you to shop locally and give back to your community. With so many incredible small businesses around us, we are fortunate in that the options are plenty.
Let us help you make this season a memorable one full of warmth and joy! Need a little help putting this together? Have no fear we are here to Support!